2016 Nationals Practice Tests

7:58 AM


I am very excited to announce that full-length practice tests for all three age divisions are now available!

Senior: https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=ffk58070c7089b6f
Junior: https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=a7h5812c4d2ef069
Primary: https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=ch6580a5f30e16b3

This was my first time to write full-length practice tests, and it was quite a fun and interesting experience!  I am very grateful for everyone who helped by proofreading and/or writing memory passage questions for the Primary and Junior tests.  I do not know what the tests will be like this year, but these are modeled after recent ones.  The Junior and Primary tests may be significantly harder than Bible Bee tests, but I believe that the Senior test is only slightly more difficult.

I hope that this is helpful to you!  If you notice any mistakes please send them to me in this form.
Looking forward to seeing y'all in eleven days!
Anna Moss

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Anna! We are sad to admit that we missed the Live streaming for the Bible Bee this year! So, who were the winners? Any Mosses this year???
    We'd love to hear from you!
    Hope is well with youa and yours.
    DeLane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Delane!
    Thomas was the only one who made it to semis, but everyone else did great! :)
    Taylor Bontrager won Seniors, Olivia Davis Juniors, and Corbin Otts Primaries.
    I plan to do a post about Nationals in the next few weeks, so there will hopefully be lots of pictures from Nationals on here.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comment is in accordance with Colossians 4:6: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I will not reply to every comment, but if you have a question or concern, I will try to get back with you.
Thanks for making my day!