Greek Posters

2:48 PM

I wanted to put this in the last post, but there wasn't room for it, so here's something that has been helpful to us.  My mom had the idea to illustrate the Greek words and tape them to two closet doors in one of our halls.  The boys old enough for Bible Bee (and the girl) have enjoyed this very much, and it's been a fun way to learn some of the Greek.  


The doors covered with posters.  Since you probably can't really see what's actually on the posters, I took a few close-ups.  


One of my younger brothers made this.  Like the rest of my family, you're probably wondering, "Why is one of the slaves smiling?"  Anyways, I thought that it was pretty cute and creative. 


This one has been helpful for us to learn the difference between the three words relating to washing.  Here's another thing that one of my sisters came up to help us remember the difference: "Kathy is clean, but Louis needs to take a bath." 


One of my brothers made a poster of the I AM statements in John.  Since you probably can't see it very well in the picture, it includes the I AM statement, an illustration of it, and the reference(s).  

I hope that studying is going well for all of you!  I can't believe that we're just a few weeks away from Locals. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great idea! I love how creative you all are in studying!
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To give credit where credit is due, I have to say that a lot of it is Mommy :). She recently made up a Bible Bee version of Candyland to play with the boys.

      Delete

Please make sure that your comment is in accordance with Colossians 4:6: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I will not reply to every comment, but if you have a question or concern, I will try to get back with you.
Thanks for making my day!