Practice Tests for Bible Bee Nationals 2015

8:47 PM

As most of you know, one of the best ways to prepare for the Bible Bee is by taking practice tests. Taking practice tests helps you to see how you are doing and what areas you need to be spending more time studying. I recommend taking lots of practice tests (even if they aren't geared toward your age division). Like I've said before, don't be discouraged if you don't do well. Practice tests generally have more mistakes than the actual test.

A group of contestants on Memverse has written their annual practice test. This is an excellent practice test and it helped me a lot. So far, I've only taken the Senior practice test, but I hope to take the Junior and Primary tests before Nationals, too. A big thank you to Matthew M. and all the other contestants who helped with these.

Everett C. and several other contestants wrote another practice test. There is a Primary test, and another test for Juniors and Seniors (the Junior and Senior test is the same as the Primary, but has twenty-five extra questions). In the four years that I have done Bible Bee, this is probably the best practice test I have ever taken. It did a very good job at replicating a real Bible Bee test. They have also written a harder version of that practice test, which focuses more on comprehension and understanding of John 1-12, the memory passages, etc. Again, there is a Junior/Senior practice test and a Primary practice test.

If you know of any other practice tests, please comment and let me know! I hope that all of these are as helpful to you as they were to me :).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Practice tests are also great ways to learn things you maybe didn't know. Thanks for sharing, Anna! I can't wait to "meet" you next week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comment is in accordance with Colossians 4:6: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I will not reply to every comment, but if you have a question or concern, I will try to get back with you.
Thanks for making my day!