National Bible Bee Game Show airing soon!

3:28 PM

I am excited to announce that the first show of the National Bible Bee Game Show will be airing on May 20th, which is just four days away! Some of you have probably already heard about this, but I thought I'd share it here, just so all of you know. I believe that a Primary Preliminary show will be the first to air (though I don't know which), so be sure to watch for some of my favorite little people! The show will be aired on National Religious Broadcast (NBR) at 5:30 EDT. Shows will regularly be on Wednesdays at 5:30 PM and Saturdays at 9:30 AM (all times EDT). You can also watch the shows online. Go to https://vimeo.com/118815571 to see a National Bible Bee Game Show promotional video! I am excited about this opportunity for Bible Bee contestants to proclaim the Word of God to people across the nation! As always, if you have any questions email the Bible Bee.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Ahhhh!!!! I can't wait for this!!! I really, really, REALLY hope that you or another Bible Bee blogger can recap this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still thinking about whether or not I would like to do recaps. I would love to, but it would take quite a lot of time and I would need to watch every show, so I don't know.

      Delete
  2. Can NOT wait for this! I don't even know who are the contestants will be yet! This is a huge deal for promoting the Word.
    Blessings!
    Grace W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Do you know if people can see it online? I would love to see it, but we don't have a TV.
    ~Natasha B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that you can watch it online. I hope that you can, because I'm planning to! :)

      Delete
  4. Well, if you have sisters they could help you with the recaps. :) I agree with Anonymous 1 that you should do them! It would be super cool, but no pressure. And you wouldn't have to watch every one. You can just write recaps for the ones that you DO watch, that way some of us would at least know a bit of whats going on and you wouldn't have to watch every single one. :)
    Have a good day,
    Alicia D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my sisters said that she would help me with it, so I think that I will do some of the shows. Looking forward to seeing the first one in 72 and 1/2 hours!

      Delete
    2. Yay! :)
      Me too! I am *really* hoping that my computer works to see it!

      Delete
  5. Awesome! I'm so glad it's finally airing. Makes me wish that we had a TV in our house. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see it online. Here: http://nrbnetwork.tv/Pages/watch_online.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! So looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh!!! Just about 5 more hours! I can NOT wait to see this! Do you know what division is going first tonight?
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all thought Primaries were airing first. But they surprised us, didn't they? :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, we were told by someone on staff that it would be a Primary show, but I guess that they must have changed their mind :). If anyone didn't get to watch the show yesterday, I think that Saturday's show will be a rerun of it. I am going to wait to post the recap of the show until after then. Enjoy!

      Delete

Please make sure that your comment is in accordance with Colossians 4:6: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I will not reply to every comment, but if you have a question or concern, I will try to get back with you.
Thanks for making my day!