Five a week memory challenge

7:30 AM



Hi, everyone! Monday marks six weeks until June 1st when we can open our Bible Bee boxes!!! Around this time, we often begin to or have already slacked off on Bible memory and study. It’s easy to think, “Well, studying the Bible isn’t that important, so it won’t hurt if I miss a day.” Usually, we don’t just think this once, either. Then we begin to compare ourselves to others and we decide that it’s OK if we don’t study Scripture as much. Oftentimes, the problem is that we forget why we’re studying Scripture. Because of this, I’ve decided to start a Bible memory challenge to memorize five verses a week. The verses will be about Scripture.  Many of the verses will probably be ones that you are familiar with, and may have even already memorized. Hopefully, the challenge will be very doable and you may be able to memorize it along with any other Bible memory/study that you are already doing. There will be no prize for this challenge, but I pray that the Word of God hidden in your heart will be of far more value than anything I could give you. The verses will be posted each Monday morning, and the challenge will last until June 1st. If you memorize all the verses, then you will have thirty memorized by the end of the challenge! I would love for you to comment and tell me if you’re doing the challenge, how it’s going, what you have learned, and how you have been able to apply it to your life. May God’s Word be a joy and the delight of your heart!



Posted by Anna Moss

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cool! And thank you.. I'm trying to redo my 2012 SS but often forget... this will help me remember and I'll be learning more too!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure that your comment is in accordance with Colossians 4:6: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I will not reply to every comment, but if you have a question or concern, I will try to get back with you.
Thanks for making my day!